Transparency is Prerequisite for Transformation (II)
(Continuation from last issue…)
His ultimate goal is to be with us. Therefore, our highest goal is to be with Him. We are not forced into this process against our own will. We are called to freely participate in God’s great love story. Will God be able to achieve His goal? Absolutely!!! Paul writes with such confidence, “For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus” (Php. 1:6).
So… what have we learned so far?
(To read more click the button: READ MORE...)
As we travel into the New Year – 2014, my prayer for you, throughout this year, is to have a blessed encounter with the LOVE of God, be illuminated by the LIGHT of Christ, and have a fresh experience of the TRANSFORMING (metamorphosis) POWER of the Holy Spirit.
With LOVE in Christ’s service,
Spiritual Mentor / Life Coach
PS: Thank you for your continuous prayers and financial support!!!
If you are looking for personal spiritual life coaching sessions or if you desire to have a personalized mentorship plan designed for your spiritual growth please contact me immediately.
February 22, 2014
Shalom dear friends,
I am not sure what is going on in your life.
But one thing is for sure – God is in control. When I say – God is in control, I mean that whatever you are in right now, He knows about it; He is in it with you, and, by faith, He is giving you all the resources you need to go through it. So you can take to the ‘bank’ His promise: “I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU” (Heb. 13:5). I know that the fear subtly creeps in. God knows that too. That is why you have to declare out loud: “THE LORD IS MY HELPER, I WILL NOT BE AFRAID. WHAT WILL MAN DO TO ME?” (Heb. 13:6). In other words you and God form majority. No army in the world can defeat God and you! In the Word of God there even more encouragement than you and I can comprehend. There is so much power in the Word. Recently I came across something in the book of Job that is absolutely powerful! I love it!!! Listen to this: “From six troubles He will deliver you, even in seven evil will not touch you” (Job 5:19). Do you hear that? There are seven things that will not touch you.
Below please find the lists of the seven (7) things that God delivers you from:
1. God will rescue you in the midst of recession. Listen to this: “In famine (recession) He will redeem you from death” (Job 5:20(a)). Do you have financial problems? Is your business down? Continue to trust in the Lord. Continue to be generous. Do not be greedy. Give to the pour. Help God’s ministry. He will deliver your from your financial distress. He promised that and He will do it.
2. God will protect you in the middle of any conflict. Trust in Him. Be honest. Don’t play ‘church politics’. He knows that you are in the midst of a fire. Listen to this: “And in war (He will redeem) from the power of the sword” (Job 5:20(b)). Even though right now it feels that there is no escape form the ‘sword’ of the enemy, trust in God’s promise that He will redeem you from the power of the sword.
3. God will protect you from steep criticism. I like very much this promise: “You will be hidden from the scourge of the tongue” (Job 5:21(a)). You are under attack from the mouth of the enemy. The devil may use even your own brothers and sisters from your own church to criticize you and cut you in pieces. But God’s hand can keep you hidden and protected from this vicious artillery of the tongue.
4. God will protect you in the midst of violence. This can be emotional (violence) or, maybe, even physical violence. The Word of God promises this: “And you will not be afraid of violence when it comes” (Job 5:21(b). O, this is such a powerful promise! Listen to this: “You will laugh at violence and famine” (Job 5:22(a)).
5. God will give you courage and strength to face ‘wild beasts’. Remember what Paul said? He fought with wild beast in Ephesus (1 Cor. 15:32). Where those ferocious animals? Of course not. Paul fought with vicious people, and so do you. You may be facing some vicious opposition from ‘wild beasts’ too. God promises that, “… you will not be afraid of wild beasts. For you will be in league with the stones of the field, and the beasts of the field will be at peace with you” (Job 5:22(b) – 5:23).
6. God is the protector of you home and family. He knows all of your children by name and has a good plan for each of them individually. The Word promises this: “You will know that your tent is secure, for you will visit your abode and fear no loss” (Job 5:24). He who helped you multiply; He who protected you when you were young and inexperienced will take care of your family, spouse, and children even now. He promises this and He keeps His word: “You will know also that your descendants will be many, and your offspring as the grass of the earth” (Job 5:25).
7. God will bless you with good health and prosperity even at your old age. Listen to this: “You will come to the grave in full vigor, like the stacking of grain in its season” (Job 5:26). Do you see this image? “Like the stacking of grain in its season.” This speaks of spiritual growth. This talks about maturity. Now it is the season to bear much fruit for God. This will glorify God more than anything else under the sun. “My Father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be My disciples” (John 15:8).
This is a good word for today, for all of us. When I feel low I am taking God’s promises to heart. The Word of God is true and powerful. Remember: “From six troubles He will deliver you, even in seven evil will not touch you” (Job 5:19). Listen to this: “Behold this; we have investigated it, and so it is. Hear it, and know for yourself” (Job 5:27). This is the perfect place to say: “Amen!” Amen?
With LOVE in Christ’s SERVICE,
Spiritual Mentor / Life Couch
MODULE VI: IDENTITY – Knowing who we are in Christ – The Key to Spiritual Victory
As part of the Advanced Discipleship Training (ADT) offered ONLINE by URFM on March 15, 2014 we will start MODULE VI. (Watch the video clip below).
If you are interested to grow into the likeness of Christ please go to DISCIPLESHIP tab on this website for REGISTRATION FORMS. We will be more than happy to "adopt" you into our family of discipleship/students.
Spiritual Mentor/Life Couch